Okay okay, I've ignored this blog long enough! My apologies. Anyway, Kelly over at Blondheart tagged me to tell six random things about myself. I can handle six. I've seen some that are like, 25. There's no way I can amuse myself long enough to think of 25 random things, but I can do 6. So here goes:
1. I really don't consider myself to be creative or artistic. I mean... I make things, and people say they like them, and that I'm so creative, but... it is something I really struggle with. I don't have that always-on-creativity-switch that some people seem to have. Then again, my sister says that she is isn't creative, but I think that she is. So maybe it's all in the eye of the beholder.
2. I skipped 2nd grade. I was just way too smart for those other kiddos. Just kidding! I was bumped ahead because the work was really easy for me, and I wasn't being challenged enough (so 'they' said). I was really enjoying 2nd grade, too. Since I finished all my work so early, I got to read in the clawfoot bath tub (yes my teacher had a bath tub in the room, it was awesome!!).
3. My favorite snacks: chips and salsa, avocados, chocolate. Not all at the same time. Maybe that's not very random, but... whatever.
4. My name is from a book titled, you guessed it, Jocelyn. I have the book. I've never read it.
5. I love goats, every time I see one I just start prattling on about how cute they are and how much I want one and can we please please have one and when can we have a goat and wouldn't it be great to have some goats they're so cute and.... you get the point.
6. I hate talking on the phone. Hate. It. Don't call me. Just email.
And now that I've written these six random things, and you know me a little better, maybe you don't want to, but you do, but now I am going to post this and later I'll think of six better more random things to have posted. But oh well, that's how it goes! Carry on!
**Edited: Oh, shoot! Now that I clicked back over to Blondheart's blog, I see the Rules for this game:
THE RULES (for this game of tag):
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)
Okay, so since #7 isn't actually a rule, I'm going to break the chain (for now, I have to leave for work soon). I know, umpteen years of bad luck, yada yada... lol! Sorry!
Thursday, February 19, 2009 | | 1 Comments